Experienced Footwear & Accessory Designer
Royal RepubliQ thoughtfully creates footwear and functional leather products with a rebellious edge - designed to ”Age with Grace".
We create premium leather products without compromising aesthetics for functionality.
Royal RepubliQ is the conscious leather brand that always offers relevant products where -
“Form Follows Function”.
Our mission is to reach conscious consumers with premium leather products and encourage to make a positive impact with the“Aims of life”.
We are rooted in Copenhagen with design studio in Amsterdam.
To bring the brand to new heights, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced, and passionate designer with strong knowledge in footwear, trends, and materials.
You will be working in a small team where freedom and ownership goes hand in hand with your ability to convert all this into next generation products in line with the core Royal RepubliQ DNA.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be a wide range of:
- Developing and producing collections from trend, data, line-plan to finished collection.
- Working with the Marketing Team on collections, styles, and collaborations.
- Comments- and follow up on samples from proto to pre-production.
- Organizing- and maintaining the design-studio in collaboration with the team.
- Updated and maintaining PDM (product data management) system.
Who are you?
- You’re experienced in footwear design and technical understanding.
- A sharp eye on spotting trends and the next leading movements.
- You are a positive, inspiring, creative, and energetic soul.
- You are professional and ambitious and only accept perfection.
- You think as an entrepreneur with a humble understanding for the power of team effort.
- You have good understanding for leather as material of creation.
- You have a natural interest in new sustainable and recycled materials and ideas.
- Of course, you’re super skilled in the best of class software solutions.
What to expect:
You will have influence on the future and design direction of Royal RepubliQ.
Your own commitment, skills and dedication are the limit.
We encourage and stimulate self-development. We listen and aim to help and guide the road leading towards reaching your goals and ambitions.
We have flat organization structure, and you’ll report directly to our CEO and Founder.
Send us a few lines with your CV and relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact our CEO for more information: +31 646 286 517